Problems when no knowledge of Finnish

Täällä voit kysellä foorumin ylläpitoon ja teknisiin seikkoihin liittyvistä asioista.

Re: Who are these nations from Anatolia?

ViestiKirjoittaja Jaska » 30 Elo 2011 02:03

Sampssa kirjoitti:Jaska, MANY(=more than one) foreigners have told that it is impossible to register in as a foreigner. The only problem is that they don't know Finnish
I have personally seen the problems trying with the computer of my son. I was helping him a lot in Finnish but no result. Can you do something as soon as possible?

Do something to what? Where the problem is? I cannot affect your sons computer. :)
Jaska
Ylihärmiö
Ylihärmiö

ViestiKirjoittaja Kinaporin kalifi » 30 Elo 2011 14:00

Would it be possible that Sampsa is referring to a possibility that a foreigner has difficulties in registration as the commands etc. are in finnish only?
Kinaporin kalifi
SuuBaltti
SuuBaltti

ViestiKirjoittaja Jaska » 30 Elo 2011 15:16

Kinaporin kalifi kirjoitti:Would it be possible that Sampsa is referring to a possibility that a foreigner has difficulties in registration as the commands etc. are in finnish only?

OK, I now made a short FI-EN vocabulary about Forum commands.
Jaska
Ylihärmiö
Ylihärmiö

Re: Who are these nations from Anatolia?

ViestiKirjoittaja Sampssa » 30 Elo 2011 17:37

Jaska kirjoitti:
Sampssa kirjoitti:Jaska, MANY(=more than one) foreigners have told that it is impossible to register in as a foreigner. The only problem is that they don't know Finnish
I have personally seen the problems trying with the computer of my son. I was helping him a lot in Finnish but no result. Can you do something as soon as possible?

Do something to what? Where the problem is? I cannot affect your sons computer. :)

What????????????????????????????????
I must say about your comment:" :cry: :shock: :twisted: !!!!"
What does a foreigner do when during registration he meets a question in Finnish: "How much is 5+3?" Write by letters in FINNISN and all this in Finnish.
I read a new comment about Delaware. A foreigner, friend of mine, living permanently in Europe, was evacuated to the most beautiful Delaware from the route of hurricane IRENE. He commented the impossible process of registration as well after my last message about registration problems.
Sampssa
Hiljainen hämäläinen
Hiljainen hämäläinen

ViestiKirjoittaja Sampssa » 30 Elo 2011 17:40

Jaska kirjoitti:
Kinaporin kalifi kirjoitti:Would it be possible that Sampsa is referring to a possibility that a foreigner has difficulties in registration as the commands etc. are in finnish only?

OK, I now made a short FI-EN vocabulary about Forum commands.

Thank YOU... Kiitos!
Sampssa
Hiljainen hämäläinen
Hiljainen hämäläinen

Paluu Kysymykset ja ongelmat